Fabric Ducting & Diffusers made from 100% Recycled Material
- Traceable, transparent, certifiably sustainable.
- Made from 100% Post Consumer plastic bottles.
MADE RESPONSIBLY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Prihoda Fabrics have always been developed and engineered with a stringent focus on quality, durability and aesthetics. By partnering with a leading global fiber supplier, Unifi, and using their 100% post-consumer recycled Repreve fiber made from plastic water bottles, we have added another important attribute – sustainability. In addition to 100% post-consumer origin, production of Repreve requires less energy and water while emitting fewer greenhouse gases compared to virgin polyester. The finished Prihoda Recycled material looks, feels and functions the same as traditional petroleum-based fabrics but with a much smaller footprint. Repreve—it’s what’s in it that makes all the difference!
TRUST WHAT YOU’RE GETTING
Raw Repreve fibers are third-party verified by SCS Global for post-consumer content. Unifi’s UTrust verification program using Fiberprint tracing technology—a distinctive signature embedded in the fiber that can be detected by Unifi—certifies that any product bearing the Repreve hangtag actually contains Repreve fiber. Prihoda Recycled has been tested and verified by Unifi to be 100% post-consumer Repreve fabric. Prihoda Recycled fabric is stocked separately from other materials and assigned a unique ID number that is used to fully trace and document the material through the production process. This transparency ensures the certifiable sustainability of Prihoda Recycled ducts and diffusers.
Prihoda’s manufacturing facility is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (Quality and Environmental Management Systems)
JUST 1 yd2 OF PRIHODA RECYCLED FABRIC SAVES 11 BOTTLES FROM LANDFILL
- Made with REPREVE - 100% post-consumer content
- Meets fire safety codes, UL2518, UL723, ULC S102.2, NFPA 90a 25/50
- Third party verifired EPD and LCA by SCS Global Services
- Clean room quality – non fiber shedding ISO 14644-1 : Class 4
- Contains no halogenated fire retardants or other banned Red List substances
- 10 year warranty
Stock colours (Custom colours available)
Beyond the sustainability of 100% post-consumer content and recyclability, Prihoda Recycled Fabric ducts and diffusers offer many other environmental and IAQ benefits:.
- Thermal Comfort - Our design software and flow models such as Micro-perforations enables designers to create an evenly conditioned, draft-free indoor environment.
- Eliminate paintings and coatings – Factory-colored ducts with sealed, zippered joints eliminate the need for paint, coatings and sealants that can contain harmful VOCs.
- Hygienic – The fabric diffusers can be removed from service and laundered in a commercial washer to maintain their original hygienic properties.
- Prihoda Equalizers – Use an open structure (vs. traditional closed mesh) reducing dust and dirt build up resulting in a lower pressure loss and ultimately less power consumption.
- Innovative fittings – Smooth bends with material sections aligned in the direction of airflow reduces pressure loss and fan energy.
- Low Sound – Fabric ducts do not transmit sound from the air handler allowing for use even in sound-critical environments such as recording studios.
REPREVE, IT‘S WHAT‘S IN IT, U TRUST and FIBERPRINT are trademarks of Unifi, Inc. in the U.S. and oher regions.