Fabric Ducting & Diffusers made from 100% Recycled Material
- Traceable, transparent, certifiably sustainable.
- Made from 100% Post Consumer plastic bottles
MADE RESPONSIBLY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Our fabrics have been developed specifically to meet the highest technical and quality demands needed for our Fabric Ducting and Diffusers. We work with a global textile manufacturer, Unifi, to supply REPREVE recycled fiber that is made from post-consumer plastic bottles. REPREVE recycled fiber is what’s in our Prihoda Recycled product PMSre that makes it sustainable. This product also looks and performs identically to our original Prihoda PMS Flame Retardant and cleanroom quality material.
We take delivery of our fabric in rolls (each about 50m long). The Prihoda 100% Recycled material is stored separately to any other non recycled Prihoda material and each roll has its own unique identification number.
TRUST WHAT YOU‘RE GETTING
All of our products are custom made to customer specific requirements and as part of our quality commitment and procedures our manufacturing documentation for each order includes the unique identification number for each roll of material used. In addition, Unifi‘s U TRUST verification system with Fiberprint® technology ensures that Prihoda products made with REPREVE recycled fiber are traceable, transparent, and certifiably sustainable. So you know it’s made with genuine 100% post consumer recycled materials.
PRIHODA s.r.o. has achieved Quality Certification ISO 9001 and Environmental certification ISO 14001.
Prihoda PMSre fabric has passed the REPREVE certification Standards. Additionally, we will attach one REPREVE® hangtag for approximately each 10 m2 of material used on any project containing our Prihoda 100% Recycled Material made with REPREVE.
JUST 1 M2 OF PRIHODA RECYCLED FABRIC SAVES 13 BOTTLES FROM LANDFILL
- Made with REPREVE - 100% post-consumer content
- Flame retardant B-s1,d0 EN ISO 13501-1:2003, UL listed (meets NFPA 90a)
- Optimum rigidity and strength
- Clean room quality – non fibre shedding ISO 14644-1 : Class 4
- Easy to maintain and stable appearance
- 10 year warranty
Stock colours (Custom colours available)
Not only is our Recycled Material Fabric Duct totally sustainable in terms of its post consumer origin and its recyclability, when used with many different Prihoda innovations it becomes even more environmentally friendly.
- Micro-Perforations – have a precise diffusion area & encourage less dust build up saving fan energy
- Lower Filtration Needs – Because lower filtration levels are acceptable when using Micro-Perforation diffusers less fan energy is used when overcoming filtration pressure loss
- Less Maintenance – due to lower dust collection saves time and energy removing and washing systems
- Prihoda Equalisers – Use an open structure (not a traditional closed mesh) resulting in less pressure loss and less dust collection
- Innovative Bends – made with material sections running in the direction of airflow significantly reduces pressure loss
REPREVE, IT‘S WHAT‘S IN IT, U TRUST and FIBERPRINT are trademarks of Unifi, Inc. in the U.S. and oher regions.